Which was your most adorable moment in your baby's growth

Discussion in 'Babies' started by Merlizy, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Merlizy

Merlizy New Member

As a parent I recall vividly the struggles of bring up a baby but these are wonderful creatures they bring that sense of belonging in you. They brighten my life.
    I can't forget when he first said 'dad' I felt like I owned the entire world.
    What's your story?

Elsa likes this.
  2. kaka135

kaka135 Active Member

There were really many adorable moments, but the ones that really melted my heart were when my kids first learned to kiss me. Those moments were really sweet! I still love it when they kiss me now, even though they are much older.

Risa, Elsa and Merlizy like this.
  3. LaCupcak3

LaCupcak3 New Member

There are so many moments where I just had to take a deep breathe and take it all in. When my baby smiles at me and give me sweet hugs and kisses every chance he gets warms my soul. When he says, "Ma!" and look directly at me and laugh with his four little teeth. Ever moment is precious and it makes parenting feel like the very best thing in the world.

Risa, Elsa and Merlizy like this.
  4. littlewitch66

littlewitch66 Active Member

I don't know if I can pick just one moment out but my daughter was a late talker so the first time she said mama really stood out in my mind. I remember she was in her highchair and I was preparing food. She called me to attract my attention and my eyes filled with tears as it seemed such a long time coming. She said da-da first.

Risa and Elsa like this.
  5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

My favorite period for my daughter was her toddler years. That was the time of discovering many things, her speech, walking and running, her curiosity and questioning mind, and other developments in growing. We had grown very close during that period in her life.

Elsa likes this.
  6. naruto100

naruto100 Active Member

I still need to see many lovely things yet as my baby just completed one year. Right now I am seeing almost new things every day. She is doing really new and unique thing everyday and I just goes flat seeing all of them. Honestly there are many moments which I will never forget. But if I need to tell one then I will choose the one from her starting days.

I remember when she was sleeping and she was just 1 or 2 months old (not remember exactly). She was sleeping but I was still seeing her face. And suddenly she smile like she is enjoying the most. I was the only one who see that smile and I can never forget it.

Risa and Elsa like this.
  7. Elsa

Elsa Starlight Baby Employee Staff Member

I agree with kaka135 and LaCupcak3 that there are so many wonderful moments and it's difficult to pick just one, especially for me that I have five kids, haha. I have lovely memories of their childhood. I guess what stood out the most is when they reach out for me when they're already sleepy, and once they're asleep, they look like little angels.

Risa likes this.
  8. Risa

Risa Starlight Baby Employee Staff Member

I also witnessed this kind of innocent smile while my kids are sleeping back then. My husband also did and he often asks me what do I think babies are dreaming of and why are they smiling like that? Those are just simple yet priceless moments which also made us smile.

9. Risa

Risa Starlight Baby Employee Staff Member

For me the ones that stood out also were the first times my kids called me mama. Then they reach for me, call my attention and smile. These moments are precious as if every problem can go away.

10. LavaLamp

LavaLamp New Member

Every time my daughter fell asleep in my arms while I sang to her. It is so precious. I did not know I could feel such love until moments like these.