What are your favorite video games? What system do you have?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jason76, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76 Active Member

I like the ones which feature Mario. Also, I like sports games, especially American football ones, and to top it off, the used ones are often incredibly cheap, often selling at 99 cents.

Answering the 2nd question, I have the original Wii system - because it has Mario.

2. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

I enjoy RPG games the most, or strategy ones. My all-time favorite is Mass Effect, but I also like Heroes 3, and stuff like that. Now, my computer is not that great for today's new games but I am looking forward to improve it a bit.

I use my PC, Windows 10 to play games.

Jason76 likes this.
  3. derf

derf New Member

I like action adventure games and fps games the most which I play on the pc as it is better to play on and much more fun than console. I do play other games and game genres but those are usually the type of games I play. For individual games I play Call of Duty BO2, Battlefield 1, GTA 5 mainly and playing the series of games that come with it. I mainly want to play more games over time that are better and have a lot of game play too them.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Member

I currently have a PS4 (which by the way I was able to buy with a great discount... it was obvious a good thing :D) and I'm totally addicted to it (and the vast majority of games it has :)).

About my favorite game, I would say Resident Evil, becuase I love horror games. :)

5. James McAllister

James McAllister Kinacle Employee Staff Member

Oh boy, your post brings me back to when I was quite young, 10 or 11 maybe. We had a small game store in our local mall that I used to like going in, if anything to see what was new. I could never afford much, but the old sports games were always super cheap so I could usually get them. It was FIFA that created my interest in soccer if I remember right.

These days I don't have as much time as I used to for gaming sadly, and when I do play it usually has to be something I can play while listening to an audiobook to. Occasionally I do get some time though, Civilization, Rocket League, Osu are some of my favorites. I've recently gotten into Overwatch, but I'm terrible at it. If I have a ton of time, Skyrim or Legend of Zelda.

6. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail Active Member

I'm also a fan of Super Mario games and playing anything with Mario in it is fun for me. My cousin and I have been addicted to this game ever since we've started playing it. Too bad I can't play it anymore because there aren't a lot of consoles who plays the original Mario. I don't even remember the last time I've played it :(

I don't have any gaming console since I'm not really into gaming. I only enjoyed playing video games during my childhood days when family computer and game boy were the ones popular.

7. workingbuck

workingbuck Active Member

Well I do have a lot of favorites. Back when I was a kid, you can leave me alone for a day with just my Nintendo and my Super Mario game on. but today, I'm more into MMORPG games since it's awesome to play with a lot of people. I am playing Ragnarok as of now and a bit of League of Legends.

8. Jason76

Jason76 Active Member

Speaking of old games, there are plans to bring the Atari back. That should be interesting. I'm wondering how they will merge this it with the modern scene and how it will be unique from the others in the pack like PlayStation, Nintendo, etc..

xobe likes this.
  9. Miches

Miches Active Member

We used to have Nintendo when I was a child and I enjoyed playing games like Contra, Super Mario Bros, and a lot more that can be played in a single cartridge. I have a limited time, however, as I had to share it with my siblings and we were only allowed to play during weekends or summer vacation.

I've since used the PC to play games like Starcraft, DOTA, SIMS 3, GTA, and Max Payne.

10. Holmes22

Holmes22 Active Member

I still like the older stuff like your Mario and Zelda games, but I like some of the newer ones too but really do not play that much anymore. I would Super Smash Bros might be my all time favorite, on 64.

11. Rock1987

Rock1987 New Member

Currently, I play games on my computer and smartphone. GTA San Andreas and Midnight Club 2 are my favorite computer games. I also love to play Fifa17, NBA2K17 and GTA 5. My favorite smartphone game is Angry Birds. Candy crush, Temple run and Cricket are also some of my popular games.

12. xobe

xobe New Member

Back in old days I'm addicted playing Nintendo family computer with so many games and one of my favorite is ice climber. I used to it for about 3 years and stopped dealing with any games. Technology improvement drives rapidly and the trend today is mobile phones and tablet devices. I'm hooked already in clash royale game app and playing every time with my mobile phone. Cannot afford any gaming console that's why I need to stick with it:rolleyes:.