Top 10 Tips To Help With Toddler Obesity

Discussion in 'Kinacle Blog Posts' started by Kinacle (Bot), Feb 10, 2017.

1. Kinacle (Bot)

Kinacle (Bot) Member

AngelaMc likes this.
  2. AngelaMc

AngelaMc Active Member

This was a great article, very informative. I believe there are so many good healthy choices for parents to be offering to their children, that the obesity rate should go down tremendously. The section of the article that really caught my attention was exercise. Today I don't think kids are active enough either, due to the new technology that has taken over family's households. When my son was young we would play outside, take walks, etc.:)

3. tony

tony Active Member

This is quite educating. I do have a colleague whose kid is already getting obese, will have to share this information with her.
    Thank you for this so informative article.

4. Mika

Mika Active Member

I agree with all the ten points mentioned in this blog and glad to say that I follow almost everyone of them barring perhaps the one that says "apply it on your relative, friends and extended family" because that is hard to follow. I agree with this one that your child will eat what you want him to eat only when he sees that everyone else in his house hold eats the same.

5. Jason76

Jason76 Active Member

Sorry to be the joker here. However, I think the toddler age is a little too young to be worried about weight. Nonetheless, it is true that once a child is around 4 or 5, then concern needs to be given over his/her weight. Anyhow, this is sort of silly stuff - like arguing what preschool will better prepare a kid for the Ivy League.:rolleyes: