Pregnant but doctor's say No

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Mariah, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Mariah

Mariah New Member

I am pregnant with twins and my pregnancy test are negative and doctors say No. The only reason why I'm posting is, so that I can be one of the ONLY people to follow up with my story and show pictures of the babies when they arrive. This is my 8th pregnancy and I have 7 living children. I have been told I was not pregnant by doctors with my first child. I also have had negative pregnancy test and ultrasounds with previous pregnancies. I have gotten pregnant on birth control pills and depo provera. This pregnancy tops it off... I had my tubes tied 10 years ago and I'm 46. I have always known I was pregnant with all my children pretty much from conception and have never been wrong or thought I was pregnant to find out that I wasn't. For me it's an unmistakable feeling. I have had numerous ultrasounds, blood test, urine test, and other extensive testing with this pregnancy...and all negative. At my first ultrasound they found 2 tumors. Which to me looked like 2 sacs... During my first internal exam the doctor said I feel very much pregnant and ordered an emergency ultrasound. Because the tumors had to be much larger then what they expected. Well by the time I received the second ultrasound nothing could be found. By the 6th ultrasound nothing could be found and not even the tumors. There' so much more but it's way too much to type and get into details. Nonetheless I continued to grow, and then soon enough began to feel movement of the babies. 2 heartbeats can be heard but the medical field will not link them to the pregnany or as being REAL (wth?). I've had contractions all week now...so I'm just waiting on the delivery. It's ok if anyone says I'm psycho because I've been psycho before and birthed the child to prove my psychosis...lol. (sarcastically)

2. littlewitch66

littlewitch66 Active Member

How very strange.

With my first pregnancy I knew I was definitely having a baby but my test said no. This was in the era when there were no pregnancy testing kits. We had to get a urine test done at the doctors which would be be sent away and we had to wait for the results. The second test was positive.

I really don't know what to say about your scans. If this has happened to you before and you gave birth then it's highly likely you will give birth again. Please come back and let us know what happens as I have no answers for you. Good luck.

3. Mariah

Mariah New Member

Thank you ☺

4. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

Obviously, I have no experience with pregnancy but if all you had related were accurate, it makes me wonder why the doctors with the knowledge and instruments fail to determine your pregnancy. This is one for the books since you had said that the previous 7 pregnancies were all like that - doctors denied the fact of the indications of the pregnancy and maybe the absence of the indications to them. I really cannot conclude anything and I am eager to see the birth of your 8th and 9th children.

5. tyche

tyche Active Member

So how was the pregnancy? Is the kid alright?

6. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha Member

That's something I've never heard about but if your baby is alive and healthy that's a big reason to thank God.
    But am still shocked about the test I really wonder why its negative but that's a mystery.

7. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

That's strange. That's weird. It's beyond modern technology expectation so much more with man's limited knowledge.

Only God knows. You're blessed to have those babies. Gladly welcome them with love like the Heavenly Father. Take care of them.