Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Shay, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Shay

Shay New Member

pregnancy is a good thing but I think should have a child where's your ready and able to take care of yourself ,how can you have a child when you can take care iPod yourself

Gad likes this.
  2. Gad

Gad New Member

Well put. That is why it is always advisable to use protection when having coitus to prevent unwanted pregnancies. As it were, a baby is a blessing and it's good to get one. However, if the baby comes when one is not prepared financially, emotionally and physically, it may pass through hard times. For instance, I just finished school. I have not yet been able to secure a job. If I get a baby at this time, I will have to add a burden to my parents. It is not good and that is why everybody should be very careful. Get a baby at the right time and it will bring you unending joy.

3. milan thapaliya

milan thapaliya New Member

Pregnancy is the best part of human life. It is the only way to continue human generation. But you should be able to take care of your baby in proper manner.

4. Decentlady

Decentlady Active Member

Pregnancy is a precious period for any female if and only if it is wanted. That is the reason why planning pregnancy is of paramount importance. Although, accidents do happen and things do go unplanned but one should be ready to deal with the consequences.