No other way to handle this naughty boy

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by iamawriter, Jun 18, 2017.

1. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

My mother had to feed her other brood who would depend on her when they returned from school. There was no one around to cook for her while she cared for her little one Seemed she had no other go

nangk08 likes this.
  2. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

Yes, when you have a larger family depending on you, then it becomes very difficult to manage. And I agree that no matter what we say, it is always upto each person to deal with the situation as best as he or she thinks it fit. We really cannot judge others for their decisions.

3. to7update

to7update Active Member

Yeah, we are no one to judge others, and each kid is different, so raising kids is most likely the hardest task we will ever have, to make an adult with good principles. Just recently I started seeing a psychologist with my oldest kid (10 years old) to get some guidance on what's best for him...

4. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

And this little brat was loved the most in the house. There was no other go for my mother then. My mother I know did her best. She too loved this fellow and that was the way she showed her love - safe and within close range (lol)

nangk08 likes this.