Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AngieW, Apr 4, 2018.

1. AngieW

AngieW New Member

Hello everyone. My name is Angie and I joined this forum to help me get some insight. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

A bit about myself. I am 38 years old and have been married for 10 years. We are in the process of trying to conceive. No children yet for us but we hope that within the next year or so we have a baby or one on the way. Wanting to meet others that have waited this long to have children.

Life has thrown us many curves, which is part of the reason that we waited to have children. However I feel that we are more then ready now. Our relationship with each other is great and we both want kids. It has just been so hard to work through several of the challenges that we have had with either health issues or family trouble or jobs issues. Hoping everything is behind us now and we can get pregnant and start a new chapter in our lives.

2. James McAllister

James McAllister Starlight Baby Employee Staff Member

Hi Angle! Welcome to the forum - you're certainly at the right place, and no doubt there are others here who have also waited to have children.

It sounds like you're both in a great position to begin your parenting journey. They say there is never a 'perfect' time to have kids but having gone through so much already, it's great to hear that you feel ready.

Wishing you the best and if there's ever anything we can help you with, please feel free to message myself or any staff member, or simply post a thread. In any case, we look forward to having you as a member of our community. Thanks!

3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

Hello welcome to this site. Hope your dilemma would be given a good if not a better solution. Your information is not sufficient to give us the appropriate remedy for your to have a baby. Imagine you have been married for 10 years. What's the problem that you haven't gotten a child yet? Is there something wrong with anyone of you, geneticially speaking or morally speaking?