Hello good people

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ahmedo24, Aug 16, 2017.

1. ahmedo24

ahmedo24 New Member

My sincere greetings goes to every member in the forum. I am glad to be here. Learning and association makes one a successful person in life. Children are essential in our lives, when God bless us with them, it is our duty to hold on to the covenant of giving them the best. The best can only be achieved when you associate and learn from others what parenting is. I am privileged to be here, I look forward to learning and meeting more people.

2. James McAllister

James McAllister Kinacle Employee Staff Member

Hi Ahmedo, good to meet you and we're happy to have you here! :emoji_slight_smile:

If there's ever anything I can help you with, do let me know by sending me a private message or posting a thread. See you around!

3. chamz bayot

chamz bayot New Member

Hi Everyone! I'm just new member here.. Looking forward to share some thoughts and knowledge about anything that I can help with regards of kids. Thank you for making a forum like this. Godbless! :)

4. James McAllister

James McAllister Kinacle Employee Staff Member

Hi @chamz bayot, great to meet you and looking forward to that as well, as long as getting to know you further as I see you around the forum.

Welcome and do enjoy your stay! :emoji_smile:

chamz bayot likes this.