Hello everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JiLLian, Mar 21, 2018.

1. JiLLian

JiLLian New Member

Hello fellow mommies out there!!! I hope your doing fine. I am Jillian, I'm 30 years old, a mother of two pretty girls! As a mother, I always love to talk about kids. I always love to share my ideas and would also love to hear anything from you guys! I'm looking forward to see you arround!

Elsa likes this.
  2. littlewitch66

littlewitch66 Active Member

Hi @JiLLian, welcome to this forum. There are all kinds of people here, mums, dads, grandparents, and there are lots of things you can discuss. I'm a grandmother now bringing up my 11 year old granddaughter and I'm still learning!

JiLLian likes this.
  3. JiLLian

JiLLian New Member

Wow! Thanks, @littlewitch66. It's nice meeting you! My mother is taking care of my 2 daughters too. It's good to know that there are also grandparents here. :) I'm amazed because my 47-year-old mother just learned how to post on Facebook recently and still learning, just like you. :D

littlewitch66 likes this.
  4. tyche

tyche Active Member

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay in here, feel free to ask any questions if you have one!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  5. Elsa

Elsa Starlight Baby Employee Staff Member

Hello! Jillian. We're really happy to have you here :)

We would love to read about your ideas on various topics here so please feel free to join in or start a discussion. Hope to see you around a lot!

JiLLian likes this.