Great Tips For Celebrating Your Toddler’s First Halloween

Discussion in 'Kinacle Blog Posts' started by Kinacle (Bot), Oct 13, 2017.

1. Kinacle (Bot)

Kinacle (Bot) Member

2. xobe

xobe New Member

I do suggests not too much creepy in celebrating Halloween because toddlers may be scared a lot. Toddlers are looking fun and and enjoyment so just make it happy party instead of spooky designs. Prepare at least 10 games that they can participate and make sure it is safe to play. We celebrate Halloween once a year only and support our toddlers to fully appreciate on the said event. For all parents, make the most of it because it will be another precious moments that you can treasure in life.

3. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

Let me share our Halloween night here. Halloween is not in our tradition but in the last decade, it was becoming popular maybe because of the children. In our block, we encourage the kids to go trick-or-treating. We prepare loot bags and money for them. It's really lots of fun because the parents are more excited than the kids especially the babies who are not aware of what the costume is for. This year, it is another Halloween night and I'm sure the children in our block are already preparing for the event. By the way, our treat are real treats because aside from the candies, chocolates and biscuits, the loot bags contain toys as well.