Crying kids, is this natural?

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by naruto100, Mar 12, 2018.

1. naruto100

naruto100 Active Member

Jul 6, 2017

My daughter has completed one and half year so far. I am enjoying every moment of my life with her.

About topic, I have noticed few things lately, that she is crying for almost every things. Even if she wants someone to lift her then she just start crying. Same goes for other things. Normally I thought that kids behave like this when their parents full fill every demand of their kids. But here its not the same thing. And I guess she is still young to even demanding things.

Someone told me that at this age it is normal that kids cry (not all of course). After certain period this is going to reduce.

I am not sure if it is truth. Anyone can guide me for this?
  2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Active Member

Nov 21, 2016
    It's not normal for a toddler to be a cry-baby but there are toddlers who are like that. Whatever you do, they cry whether you give what they want which means they want something more. In other words, there is a communication gap maybe. The only remedy that I can think is to give that toddler more attention. Play with the toddler and talk to the toddler like an adult. The tone of your voice will be understood and talking for a time will give the toddler a feeling of friendship.
  3. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

Jun 18, 2017
    I am not sure but could it be you take too long to meet her demands and that could be the reason that she cries for attention right at the start so that she does not have to wait. As long as she stops crying the moment she gets what she wants should be fine. A toddler crying is not something that should be frowned upon.