Baby raped. Unbelievable but true

Discussion in 'Babies' started by iamawriter, Jan 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

I think that no matter how criminally inclined or antisocial someone may be, but raping a tiny little baby is a deprivation of the lowest kind. I think even most hardened criminals would not do such a thing, so it might indeed be that such people are born with something really ugly and evil inside them!

iamawriter likes this.
  2. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

Such people need to be treated as weeds and weeded out without remorse just as we treat weeds without giving a second thought But our justice system is such that they will try to find out their mind set and even set them free.

nangk08 likes this.
  3. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

I agree. I think people nowadays take human rights issue too far sometimes. Medieval times would have been the perfect setting for such people when their punishments would have suited their crimes. Why go so far back, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj in the seventeenth century Maharashtra used to punish anyone who violated a woman very severely. Anyone who touched a woman against her wishes had his hands severed and thrown on the streets. Such rapists would have got even better punishments!

iamawriter likes this.
  4. Mika

Mika Active Member

This is one of the worst crime a person can commit in his/her right mind but it's a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often too amusing. Rapes of miners is so common in certain parts of the world and increasing by the day which shows the barbaric mentality of a section of the society. The situation would go out of hands if a proper action is not taken immediately. I am sorry to say but we need eliminate all such offenders like we cut off any rotten part of our body.

5. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

Ever since BJP has taken over there are so many rape cases and government is taking its own time and some are even set free with the excuse that they are mentally not stable. After the Nirbhaya case we thought it would become less but on the contrary we see more such cases

nangk08 likes this.
  6. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

Yes we do see an increase in such cases, however, I do not think it is because BJP is in power. I am sure during congress rule too, there used to such cases happening all the time but the reports of such were less by media. And this is not my biased opinion, but a fact stated by someone I know who is a senior journalist with connections to a lot of political people.

Mika likes this.
  7. janemarie

janemarie Member

It is absolutely disgusting and terribly sad. Shamefully abuse is mostly carried out by trusted family members or friends. It ruins the child for life. It damages their soul and they will never fully get over it.

Mika likes this.
  8. Mika

Mika Active Member

No matter who is in power but all such incidents should stop immediately. But the problem is that most of such crimes are committed by one particular community and whenever the present government tries to take any action against them the opposition parties try to save the criminals or question the intention of governments. The latest example is the way the opposition is raising questions on army's role in J&K.

9. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

This must have been there in the good old days as well but there was no way to find out. Even fathers I am told did such horrible things with their daughters. Where is the conscience is what I want to ask.

10. Mika

Mika Active Member

Absolutely and such incidents are not limited to any one country but reported from all over the world. I have heard such incidents in different parts of the world during my stay in different countries. The only difference is that in most countries the cases of child abuse committed by family members mostly while in our country both family members and outsiders are involved. But whosoever indulges in such heinous crime is condemnable.

iamawriter likes this.
  11. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

Who will have the guts toexpose their own father, uncle, brother or cousin? Even if they do who will believe them specially the mother who is head over heals in love with her husband. This is a difficult situation and the only remedy is to educate the children on what is safe touch and what is an appropriate touch.

12. Mika

Mika Active Member

You will be surprised to note that most molestation cases committed by family members in all countries anywhere in the world are reported either to other family members, police or special departments like women police stations, children welfare etc. I know a member in this forum that has described her pain suffering openly.

13. janemarie

janemarie Member

Sexual abuse seems rife. I myself was abused when I was a toddler by a family member and then afterwards in a children's home. It never leaves you. It messes up your whole life. It is a damage to the soul that it never forgets. You get on with life but it is always there in the background. Even decades later.

Mika likes this.
  14. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

I know of a situation where the wife never exposed her husband who always looked at women and satisfied himself.. Surprising that you say family atrocities are reported. Actually hard to believe.

15. Mika

Mika Active Member

Wives generally don't do that but it's the responsibility of the victim to report the matter to the concerned authorities. After all a wife would have to produce the required proofs which is almost impossible for her. I am very much sure that all parties concerned these days take every opportunity to report the matter. At least all reasonable people would do so. Just read the post above yours in this thread itself.

16. harijobs

harijobs Member

I agree with you my friend. This person has to be punished in the most painful and horrible way ever imagined for doing such a cruel act on that poor thing. It has been more than a week since I read this news yet it is painful whenever it flashes in my mind.