14 Useful Organization Tips For Busy Parents

Discussion in 'Kinacle Blog Posts' started by Kinacle (Bot), Apr 11, 2017.

1. Kinacle (Bot)

Kinacle (Bot) Member

2. Mika

Mika Active Member

All the tips provided are good but to be frank in reality nothing seems to work in the initial stage when your 'bundle of joy' keeps you awake almost the entire night and you feel like reaching to the limit of your tolerance power. My wife had almost forgotten whether she had any phone during her maternity leave. In fact she tried her best to organize the things but it wasn't possible if I had not taken the charge of our baby during morning hours before leaving for my work.

3. Holmes22

Holmes22 Active Member

This is certainly one area that I could have used a lot more help at through my years of taking care of the kids, but I guess I also learned a lot as I went so that was a good thing. It would have been nice to be better from the start, though.

4. Mika

Mika Active Member

I do agree with you @Holmes22 but with my practical experience I have found out that no amount of planning in advance works perfectly but you always have to make last minute arrangements. I always tried some of the points mentioned in this blog but when it came to apply them something or the other went wrong and I always had to do makeshift arrangements.