Tips and advice for a person trying to get pregnant

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by gibbs, Mar 13, 2018.

1. gibbs

gibbs New Member

How do you know it is the right time to get pregnant (what age). Also, what are the number of ways to increase the chances and make it more likely that you will get pregnant?

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

My suggestion for couples is to try getting pregnant as early as possible. Reaching age 30 may be more difficult. Also, when you embark on the project of getting pregnant, you should be aware of the activities that give you stress. How to avoid it because stress is one factor for difficulty in pregnancy. And if both the man and woman are not diagnosed to be sterile then you may need to resort to fertility pills.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

4. Mika

Mika Active Member

5. Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020 Member

In my opinion age doesn't matter a girl can be 16 or 36 and she'll be able to conceive. It's all about the compatibility. I got married after 10 years of relationship, we met when I was 20 and she was 26, we got married when I was 30 and she was 36 and she gave birth to my 2 sons and a daughter. Our genes are compatible to each other, that's what our doctor says.

ABlessed likes this.
  6. Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020 Member

There's this factor of an RH positive and RH negative blood type that everyone should be aware about.

I read it in a magazine that 85℅ of the world's population has RH positive blood and 15℅ has RH negative blood. If a couple has the same blood type, both negative or both positive, it is compatible but if they have different blood types it's a bit hard to get pregnant and if the woman with RH negative blood becomes pregnant by an RH positive man. The chances of abortion is very high because of blood incompatibility issues.

7. gibbs

gibbs New Member

This is definitely great information.