Abuse of the School Bus Driver

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Jason76, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Jason76

Jason76 Active Member

I don't remember if it happened in my youth. However, the thought of something being thrown at a bus driver's head is quite unsettling. In fact, it could lead to a wreck (taking and injuring many lives) and is just otherwise, very naughty. Anyway, other things going on might be loud students and disrespectful ones - and I do remember the noise.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

I was a school bus rider and I know the mischief of children. But I don't remember a negative thing done to the driver because he was fully respected by all the riders, from 1st graders up to high school students. That's a big foul if a rider would abuse the bus driver and I guess that can be reason for the student to be expelled from that bus.

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66 Active Member

I don't remember any of us being disrespectful to the drivers but I do remember a particular driver who hated students with a vengeance and would become nasty if anyone with a student bus pass got on. I was quite scared of him as none of us did anything wrong, he just didn't like students and thought they were a waste of the tax payers money.