Life is Good

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Archimedes, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Archimedes

Archimedes New Member

Don't you think so? Realistically, surrounded by several children in my home keeps the ball of life rolling as we go. My children cover ages from 29 to 1 year old. I'm stay-at-home homeschoooling mom. And I'm tired. Still mastering my craft how to get it right. Meanwhile, since my teens know everything, it saves me time and stress thinking about the non-essentials. Just keep them fed with hearty meals, they'll keep running home. I hope they won't bring girlfriends home yet while they finish Uni, get jobs, save and build houses for their own families.
    Anyway, I'm getting carried away with what's not here yet.

Thanks for welcoming me at Starlight Baby.

2. James McAllister

James McAllister Kinacle Employee Staff Member

Hey Archmimedes! Sorry for missing your post. It's so true that having children around keeps life rolling and it sounds like you've got a wide age range to spend it with!

It's great to have you here and I look forward to seeing you around!

Archimedes likes this.
  3. Archimedes

Archimedes New Member

Thank you, @James McAllister I do appreciate your forum. It's where I want to go about child-bearing, parenting, grandparenting, at the same time getting in touch with realities of life with children. I'm not an expert. But certainly been-there-done-that is my cup of tea as I go along. The goal is always producing results.
    See you around. :).

4. Holmes22

Holmes22 Active Member

There are times when I really need to step back and just realize that this is the case. Some days just really get to you, but kids are the one way that you can take it all in and appreciate the good in life.