Baby raped. Unbelievable but true

Discussion in 'Babies' started by iamawriter, Jan 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

Who will have the guts toexpose their own father, uncle, brother or cousin? Even if they do who will believe them specially the mother who is head over heals in love with her husband. This is a difficult situation and the only remedy is to educate the children on what is safe touch and what is an appropriate touch.

2. Mika

Mika Active Member

You will be surprised to note that most molestation cases committed by family members in all countries anywhere in the world are reported either to other family members, police or special departments like women police stations, children welfare etc. I know a member in this forum that has described her pain suffering openly.

3. janemarie

janemarie Member

Sexual abuse seems rife. I myself was abused when I was a toddler by a family member and then afterwards in a children's home. It never leaves you. It messes up your whole life. It is a damage to the soul that it never forgets. You get on with life but it is always there in the background. Even decades later.

Mika likes this.
  4. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

I know of a situation where the wife never exposed her husband who always looked at women and satisfied himself.. Surprising that you say family atrocities are reported. Actually hard to believe.

5. Mika

Mika Active Member

Wives generally don't do that but it's the responsibility of the victim to report the matter to the concerned authorities. After all a wife would have to produce the required proofs which is almost impossible for her. I am very much sure that all parties concerned these days take every opportunity to report the matter. At least all reasonable people would do so. Just read the post above yours in this thread itself.

6. harijobs

harijobs Member

I agree with you my friend. This person has to be punished in the most painful and horrible way ever imagined for doing such a cruel act on that poor thing. It has been more than a week since I read this news yet it is painful whenever it flashes in my mind.

7. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha Member

1. That's terrible and I think men who behave like that are supposed to be cut in those areas.I mean don't you have any conscience people like that are making this world hard .No one can imagine that someone can do that to their kid.