Baby raped. Unbelievable but true

Discussion in 'Babies' started by iamawriter, Jan 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2020
  2. kaka135

kaka135 Active Member

That's really terrible!!! I really can't imagine how this could happen, and what the man was thinking. But I remember reading similar cases too, so there might still be many similar cases out there, and some may not even be known by others especially in rural areas. This is really sickening.

But yes, I still believe there is always hope!

3. harijobs

harijobs Member

Tears started to roll down as I read the title and it is really unbelievable. These kinds of acts make me feel ashamed of my country :(:(:( Poor baby. She is just 8 months, a baby how can he be so brutal to a baby? Let him be punished in the worst way for such a brutal and shameless act. I pray to god that she will make it and she will live healthily. God help us all. :(

iamawriter likes this.
  4. Holmes22

Holmes22 Active Member

Everyday I pretty much cannot stand the news, but then there are those days like when you hear things like this. Words cannot really even state how depraved and depressing that is and you just hope for any kind of relief to come.

5. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

As horrible this news is, I must add that this is something that has started taking root in our society today. There was an incident in my state where someone left her baby in the care of her neighbor just to buy something along the street. On getting back she saw that her baby had just being raped by the young man of 37 years old. She started lamenting immediately and the community people came out and beat up the man and burnt him alive without showing any mercy and I completely support their actions.

6. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

Is there anything left for us to look forward to in this world any more? There cannot be a worse holocaust than this. We read about atrocities on Jews but that is nothing compared to this. Whoever has come to know of this must be suffering just as this kid including you and me.:(

harijobs likes this.
  7. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

I think there were several cases in the news like that although they happened a long time ago. One of the cases had the suspect admit that he was high on drugs. I don't believe that a man in his right senses would rape a child much more a baby. That's perversion in the highest level. People who do that should be meted the death penalty to others will not imitate him.

iamawriter likes this.
  8. tallulah

tallulah Active Member

This is one of the most heartbreaking, gut-wrenching news. I mean, not even animals behave like these. Why are some men so evil and demented? A rape is a horrible and most disgusting, vilest thing anyone could ever go through, more so a baby. If I had the powers, I will ensure any one caught and convicted of rape is subjected to the worst pain any one can imagine. Fire, sulphur, acid, you name it. I will make sure such a person is tortured to death.

harijobs likes this.
  9. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

This culprit happens to be the uncle of the baby - father's brother The father has begged for a death sentence and the Government has taken this up seriously, The baby is getting the best treatment. The couple is poor.

10. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

That is so disgusting and sick! I cannot even imagine on what kind of drugs or trash the sicko was intoxicated on to have harmed the baby in such horrible manner! I am not really in favor of any kind of capital punishment, but if someone deserves being lynched to death, this perv certainly does. What kind of future are we taking our kids into??:mad:

Heatman likes this.
  11. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

We are in a sick world with some lame fools is just my conclusion and sometimes I feel like supporting the radical groups that advocates the purging of the world - puritanism. How can an adult wake up and conceive the thought of raping a baby or a kid? They use to do it to teenagers but also stooping too low again to kids/babies, they deserve more than just death.

nangk08 likes this.
  12. littlewitch66

littlewitch66 Active Member

There are some depraved people in this world. To most of us it's unimaginable that someone could do this to a little baby and I wonder whether some people are just born with these unnatural tendencies or whether something happened to them while they were growing up. Either way these people are sick and need to be kept away from society so that they can never hurt anyone else.

Heatman likes this.
  13. tyche

tyche Active Member

I'm not surprised that this has happened, since I have lost faith in humanity already. Well, he was supposedly under the influence of alcohol, so that can be used as an excuse, since he was not in the right frame of mind when he did it.

14. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

By keeping them away, you mean locked up in either prison or mental/psychological institutions? Personally, I wouldn't agree with any of those options, as I would prefer having them totally removed from human existence. I would advocate for the death penalty for any fool caught to have committed such inhuman act to be treated like an animal by shooting him where he stands.

15. Elsa

Elsa Starlight Baby Employee Staff Member

As parents, stories like this make our blood boil. What are men like this thinking when they do such inhumane acts?! Babies are the most innocent things. How could they ever do such a horrible deed?! No sane person would do this. Curse the drugs and alcohol!!!

Heatman and iamawriter like this.
  16. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

And still alcohol and drugs are freely available the world over. Having said that I am not sure if this individual was under any influence. Some are perverts by nature and those around should know about it and take precautions to see that they are not left alone with kids.

Elsa likes this.
  17. Jason76

Jason76 Active Member

Well, I don't think smoking cigarettes around kids is a bad as rape - but it comes close - and in addition, it's something I see every day. It really angers and saddens me. :( The parents literally don't care.

Elsa likes this.
  18. Heatman

Heatman Active Member

Seriously, I hate it when they blame the drugs and alcohol for committing such evil when it's truly the individual sick personality that made him do such. Such persons always had such plans in mind but only needed the drugs and alcohol to move him into executing that inhuman act. Some people are simply born devil incarnate.

19. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

Animals are disciplined and it is human beings that need to learn from them. I am an animal lover and have had pets since many years. The only time they resent each other is when they fight over a female. They growl but not hurt.

Elsa likes this.
  20. Elsa

Elsa Starlight Baby Employee Staff Member

Sad but true, @iamawriter - some people are just plain perverts so people should be cautious. I have two daughters and I am very suspicious when it comes to how men, relative or not, treats them.

21. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

I think that no matter how criminally inclined or antisocial someone may be, but raping a tiny little baby is a deprivation of the lowest kind. I think even most hardened criminals would not do such a thing, so it might indeed be that such people are born with something really ugly and evil inside them!

iamawriter likes this.
  22. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

Such people need to be treated as weeds and weeded out without remorse just as we treat weeds without giving a second thought But our justice system is such that they will try to find out their mind set and even set them free.

nangk08 likes this.
  23. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

I agree. I think people nowadays take human rights issue too far sometimes. Medieval times would have been the perfect setting for such people when their punishments would have suited their crimes. Why go so far back, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj in the seventeenth century Maharashtra used to punish anyone who violated a woman very severely. Anyone who touched a woman against her wishes had his hands severed and thrown on the streets. Such rapists would have got even better punishments!

iamawriter likes this.
  24. Mika

Mika Active Member

This is one of the worst crime a person can commit in his/her right mind but it's a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often too amusing. Rapes of miners is so common in certain parts of the world and increasing by the day which shows the barbaric mentality of a section of the society. The situation would go out of hands if a proper action is not taken immediately. I am sorry to say but we need eliminate all such offenders like we cut off any rotten part of our body.

25. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

Ever since BJP has taken over there are so many rape cases and government is taking its own time and some are even set free with the excuse that they are mentally not stable. After the Nirbhaya case we thought it would become less but on the contrary we see more such cases

nangk08 likes this.
  26. nangk08

nangk08 Active Member

Yes we do see an increase in such cases, however, I do not think it is because BJP is in power. I am sure during congress rule too, there used to such cases happening all the time but the reports of such were less by media. And this is not my biased opinion, but a fact stated by someone I know who is a senior journalist with connections to a lot of political people.

Mika likes this.
  27. janemarie

janemarie Member

It is absolutely disgusting and terribly sad. Shamefully abuse is mostly carried out by trusted family members or friends. It ruins the child for life. It damages their soul and they will never fully get over it.

Mika likes this.
  28. Mika

Mika Active Member

No matter who is in power but all such incidents should stop immediately. But the problem is that most of such crimes are committed by one particular community and whenever the present government tries to take any action against them the opposition parties try to save the criminals or question the intention of governments. The latest example is the way the opposition is raising questions on army's role in J&K.

29. iamawriter

iamawriter Active Member

This must have been there in the good old days as well but there was no way to find out. Even fathers I am told did such horrible things with their daughters. Where is the conscience is what I want to ask.

30. Mika

Mika Active Member

Absolutely and such incidents are not limited to any one country but reported from all over the world. I have heard such incidents in different parts of the world during my stay in different countries. The only difference is that in most countries the cases of child abuse committed by family members mostly while in our country both family members and outsiders are involved. But whosoever indulges in such heinous crime is condemnable.

iamawriter likes this.