15 Essential Financial Tips To Follow Before Baby Arrives

Discussion in 'Kinacle Blog Posts' started by Kinacle (Bot), Apr 6, 2018.

1. Kinacle (Bot)

Kinacle (Bot) Member

2. Mika

Mika Active Member

Great tips and I think we were very well prepared when we decided to have a baby with almost every point you mentioned in your post. My wife was eligible for maternity leave but she decided to take a longer leave than what was she eligible for. We both have corporate health insurance that covers hospital and all other expenses.We were mentally prepared beside learned a lot from family and friends (that is available to Indians a plenty lol). By the way, according to Indian traditions we do not have to provide a separate room to new born but a cradle is sufficient in our own bedroom.

Elsa likes this.
  3. Elsa

Elsa Starlight Baby Employee Staff Member

Preparation is everything! It's wonderful to hear you are ready for the responsibilities of parenthood. Things could go crazy if parents are not prepared in all aspects - financially, psychologically, etc.

Mika likes this.
  4. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Active Member

These are great tips to follow and apply before a baby is born. They're really important. It has been pointed out that a preparation for anything is a must so as not to worry later.

My wife is very wise. She's full of wisdom. While she's on her family, she had prepared those essential things for our baby. She had put some savings from my salary I gave to her.

We're ever ready to welcome our baby without anything to worry.