How to conceive boys!!!?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by ptahm22, Dec 27, 2016.

1. johnny666

johnny666 New Member

You just need a deep penetrative sex while doing orgasm. Request your man to wear a tightie-whities but I think there's no guarantee of having a baby of a particular gender.

2. LaCupcak3

LaCupcak3 New Member

There's absolutely nothing you can do or eat to increase your chances of having a boy than a girl naturally. The only other way I think is something else more sinister that involves manipulating what was intended by God. A lot of people have their choices, but its not the same experience as a true blessing.

3. tyche

tyche Active Member

I certainly don't buy the "methods" suggested here, most sounds like an old wives tale to me. I definitely swear by the chart I posted though. I tried it on the moms that I know and the results of the child that they had were exactly as the predicted result.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  4. jhun padua

jhun padua New Member

I have my aunt with 9 children all of them are girls, they did every advises they got to have a baby boy but no effects, every time my aunt got pregnant they are hopeful that it is a baby boy, they always failed, that's the reason why they got 9 girls. I think there is no perfect method/methods to make sure that when a woman got pregnant she will decide or choose what she will be giving birth either boy or girl, maybe lets just accept what the Lord has given you...

5. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix Member

All these ideas people tend to have like eating certain foods and trying certain sex positions to increase the chances of having a male child have no scientific basis whatsoever. The sex of a baby is only influenced by the parents' genetic makeup. For boys it is the father's Y chromosomes. It is possible to manipulate the chances of getting a boy byh timing a woman's ovulation periods precisely but that has only been proven to work where the father's family has been known to produce boys. It is always about the genes when it comes to gender determination. Scientists say it is easier to conceive a girl child compared to a boy child. The father may have the potential to get boys but when the timing is not right a girl child is born. Haha! This has started sounding like gender preference but believe me it is not, just facts.

6. Natasha0717

Natasha0717 New Member

Since high school (I'm sure I must have read this somewhere, because I don't remember learning it in school) - I've always believed (because it was taught to me) that if a woman has intercourse right during the middle of her cycle (during ovulation/when most fertile) she will have a 90% chance of having a boy. Anything earlier than that, and you will most likely have a girl. Never found out if this was true or not, I never had any children, but this is always what I've believed. To be honest, I probably would have preferred having a little boy, so I would have tried my best to go along with this method. There are all kinds of myths out there, I'm surprised we're not hearing more about actual studies conducted by doctors.

7. littlewitch66

littlewitch66 Active Member

I don't actually believe all this hype about eating certain foods to conceive one sex or the other. I had a girl and a boy and ate the same diet more or less for both of them.

The sex of a baby is determined by the father and here is an article which seem to think that a woman's pH level can determine whether she is more like to conceive boys or girls. It also gives diet suggestions which may be of use to you:

8. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Active Member

I don't know specifically for mutton. But, there are certain foods which are said to increase the probability of giving birth to a boy. Though I have not witnessed any proven facts, there are many females who are opting for this method.

9. Rmarsh1984

Rmarsh1984 New Member

I thought the only way to ensure a baby of a specific sex was to have the male and female sperm centrifuged apart and then use the desired one in vitro.

Genetically speaking, women have no control over whether a boy is or isn't conceived. All we carry are X chromosomes. Men carry both X and Y, and it is the Y that makes a male baby.

10. Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020 Member

I think genes and heredity has something to do with the sex of a child. My Grandfather has 2 brothers and no sisters, my father has 3 brothers and no sisters, I have 2 brothers and again no sisters, while I have 2 sons and no daughters. So i came from a predominantly male lineage. I have a friend who has a gay brother, her mother also has a gay brother. Another example is another friend of mine, all throughout their family history, all first born are males, while I know of someone that has a family history of female first born. So in my opinion, the sex of a child depends on the history of the family and it's genes. I don't think that it could be influenced by eating food.

11. janemarie

janemarie Member

Mutton isn't one I've heard of before but I have heard about eating salt is supposed to help bring a boy. Really I think it is a load of baloney. It is down to the male Y chromosome whether a boy will be conceived or not. Here we are, going back to our eighth Henry's day. We should be overjoyed to give birth to any sexed child. As long as it is healthy what does it matter what sex it is?